Monday, January 6, 2014

Tip #1: What Do I Drink?



Hmm are you excited? because it's not exciting but I cant get enough of it.


WATER!


Thats the key!


Tip #1:

By only drinking water I am giving my body all that it needs without all the excess sugars and carbs in drinks on every shelf in the United States today.


Hard habit to break... NO! It's bad for you, look at it as smoking a cigarette, which I am currently into my first week of quitting with success so far.


Cut out the fake fruit juices, sodas, random non-natural drinks filled with the wrong stuff!  They market to what you like so don't listen!  Read labels, proof is right on it!


I also just started doing all natural vegetable and fruit smoothies packed with whey or natural protein! That's a beast of a shake with no grams of fat and high protein!





This shake I did not add any protein, just great natural carbs plus glutamine. Breakfast of champions. Pears, strawberries, apples, bananas, lemon widget, organic agave (natural sweetener), glutamine. Will add whey protein or hemp seeds. 5g protein w/ 1 tbsp naturally... cool right.


How to lose fat? Don't eat fat!?!  Great for meal replacements!  Drink 4 or more of these a day of all different fruit and veggie concoctions.  Get creative! Make recipes!  

Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment