Monday, January 6, 2014

MOTIVATION

Let's talk about it...


How I grew up (Lifestyle Circumstances)... Another time. Still my, #1 MOTIVATOR!


For me it comes from music. May not be your style but I'm HUGELY into metal. The technicality in the instruments and the time it took to reach that level is hardcore dedication! I used to do vocals in a band but more on that a different day. A practicing adrenaline junkie, I live for the fast pace implied to my everyday lifestyle and is placed on everything I do**make note**. I get motivated by listening to music because it's another one of my strong loves. Music + Gym = The best feeling in the world. And it's my world, I'm in my head, pushing, strengthening my physical and mental barriers.


Where I lift: The Gym I Live By
There are plenty of people who have an easy 100 lbs on me. Professional bodybuilders including Women's IFBB Pro Stacy Simons who I train side by side in the gym. I do my own thing but I watch and take notes. I am always a student looking to gain new knowledge in the gym and life. This is me sharing my knowledge from what I a fortunate enough to be exposed to. I pick up all different tips and insights, which I combine to work the best for me. Learn to listen to your body, it speaks to you, give it what it wants. *KEY*


The fact that I can bang weights around and not get an earful is pleasant! Another huge motivator for mental focus and cutting out distractions. In the end, enjoy where you lift!


I just roll through my workout as I will show you in the videos that are soon to come little snipets and full length workouts to come. Watch me in action! Sorry I'm off Mondays and my lower back is tight haha







The passion to do well, if you cant do it for yourself just by having a certain love one to care for will make you kick it up a gear! Right?!




Ever reached such a low point in self worthlessness, even extending to depression which affects 1 in every 10 Americans!
http://www.cdc.gov/features/dsdepression/
I only talk on real facts and have sources to back them up.


I understand how it feels to be so low that it swallows your mind and you can't stop focusing on the bad. This is really my personal life and my NEW journey that I've embarked as an internet entrepreneur and bodybuilder. It's not bad however reaching this state of mind unless you let it get out of control. I was only sucked into depression for a straight year. I understood I needed to make a change and took it upon myself to create something out of nothing! It gave me the strength to be where I am at right now and I do not plan on going back!


HTFU!


This all comes full circle as your training's will, but it's MOTIVATION, DEDICATION, COMMITMENT, REPETITION. It can get boring but I'll motivate you and show you how to switch things up! From getting shredded to bulking like a bear. I got some insight I could share.


Subscribe


LIKE me on Facebook!
Facebook DarrenPlotkinTraining

No comments:

Post a Comment