Sunday, January 5, 2014

21 Year Old Successful Bodybuilder

I trained since 16 years old for ice hockey, played roller and ice hockey since age 7 to 19 highly competitively.  As well as many other sports! Started training seriously at 19 and now 21 made some big transformations.  Through dedication to make it my lifestyle.

I takes 2 -2 1/2 hours out of my day 4-5 times a week! 

Just replace 2 of those "lazy hours" of your day just 3 times a week!  Get results!  

There's still more than that...


January 22, 2013  153 lbs.
Deadlift: 425 lbs. belt, strapped  X 1 at 154 lbs.  PR
Video Below!!




INSTAGRAM

@DARRENPLOTKINTRAINING92
Bottom left = June 3, 2012 185 + lbs
Top left = Jan 22, 2012 180 lbs
Right = Jan 2, 2013 153 lbs n stronger than ever.


Click Here to watch me shrug 495 lbs at 20 yrs old, between 176-182 weight



One of my personal favorite private small businesses HTFU run by what I would call the new breed entrepreneurs, real down to earth people.   "Harden The Fuck Up" promotes more than just the word F%$K! in their name. They are talking about everyday life, getting through day to day things when you should just harden the f%$k! up. MEN and WOMEN, you have your life in your hands and can make the right decisions with proper guidance and a mentor. Gaining knowledge from a person who lives this lifestyle and willing to share it is priceless! I am saying just that.   Please try to broaden your limits because I don't have any.  There is not one thing I cannot accomplish.  I've proved it to myself even at my age of 21.  YOU have absolute control and take action, even if it's just learning to get MOTIVATED! All these topics will be touched based on separately with your subscription to my blog.


Daily updates, Tips, My Personality, Training Videos, How To's, Muscle Confusion, DIET! 



Guess what I love food and I'll eat off your plate!  lol.  But it's how I eat which is the key. 80% diet 20% gym.  It all comes full circle as an active and self confidant kind of lifestyle.  No LIMITATIONS!  You already know what you have to do...


Subscribe to get access to all my weekly newsletters, tips, tricks, and all bodybuilding info from across the board.  From supplement to straps.  Chest to lats.  I got you covered.  


P.S. 
I am an internet entrepreneur and include bodybuilding as a daily routine into my schedule.  I love what I do and wish to share my knowledge as well as yours.  Please comment, share, lots of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment