Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Breakfast Tied Into Dieting/Bulking/Cutting

For one I love breakfast!

Two, I only eat what helps my body with my goals in mind! That's for another time!
Eat a high protein based breakfast! It starts your metabolism to run, as well as burn more calories throughout the day because you started it from the moment you woke up from sleep.  Eating will help you lose weight once you master it!
Rule of thumb:

Bulking, the goal is to take double your weight in grams of protein a day. Plus you are eating everything and anything you can get your hands on. Please be health conscious! Over due it and you will become fat! Find your own balance and listen to your body.

Cutting
, maintaining is to take in your body weight in grams of protein to sustain the weight you are at but to add lean muscle. KEY, I'll go more in depth on the do's and dont's of what to eat, high protein based diet with low amounts of carbs (how to get shredded).

How I got shredded... started at 170 lbs. Bulked up to 195, took 2 years!

Then cut down to 153 lbs. Now I am 40 pounds lighter but just as strong! what!

Yes I do lift Tues-Friday off Sat and Mon. (Maybe you don't have that much time... MAKE IT HAPPEN)!!

For about 2 hours a day!

Overall your body is only going to grow based upon what you feed it. Start making the healthy choices now and transform through diet alone to reach your goals.

What are your goals?!

Please Share

No comments:

Post a Comment