Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Chin Up Video and Insight




Form is key and has to be applied to every single exercise ti the T. (My Standards)

**Full Workout Videos Available in the Future! EX: Back, Shoulders, Chest, Legs, Deadlifts, ETC. Right here!**

Follow my life as an Entrepreneur, this is a dedicated bodybuilding nd general health tips, but lets keep it light and talk about everything going on in this CRAZY world!

Bodybuilding is part of my lifestyle and is not going anywhere. Tip, Comment, Question, Hate... It's all motivation!

A little more background about me... I played high-end level roller and ice hockey from the age of 7 - 18 playing consistently throughout the years.  Played Pro-Level roller hockey for a season with New Jersey Nightmare out of Voorhees, NJ.  With sports, the gym goes hand in hand to get strength to out perform the competition blah blah blah... In the end what I'm trying to say is that I have been training since the age of 16. Stopped at 17 years old, then picked it back up at 19 and here I am now, age 21. Three years back in the game of training 4-5 times every week with true consistency. The gym I go to is special, why? It's a hardcore gym with 150 lbs dumbs, you can bang, grunt, there's no tools there for the most part.  I surround myself by successful bodybuilders and people that throw 450 on their chest as an everyday thing.  I'm not touching that yet haha.  I just watch, ask questions, figure out the little things that make the difference. Just don't go through the motions, reach your limits and then break them! It takes time but what else do we have to do? Might as well take care of ourselves.

Get serious, train to actually train, not to get buy and feel good that you just walked through the gym doors and call that an accomplishment. Step it up, but it's only going to happen if YOU pump it up a notch!

Cheers
Subscribe and Share Please!

Blog:
http://darrenplotkintraining.blogspot...
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/darrenplotki...
Intagram:
@darrenplotkintraining92
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/DPTraining91
YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvvsM...
Intagram:
@darrenplotkintraining92

No comments:

Post a Comment